Here is the flyer for the benefit show for Viktoriya. There will also be workshops and a show featuring Sherri, formerly of the Bellydance Superstars also to benefit Viktoriya the weekend after this show. The blog wouldn't let me upload the flyer though, I'll see if I can get Rus to try to fiddle with it and convince it that it really does want to upload it...
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
flyer for Viktoriya benefit show
Here is the flyer for the benefit show for Viktoriya. There will also be workshops and a show featuring Sherri, formerly of the Bellydance Superstars also to benefit Viktoriya the weekend after this show. The blog wouldn't let me upload the flyer though, I'll see if I can get Rus to try to fiddle with it and convince it that it really does want to upload it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment