Friday, September 26, 2008

Viktoriya's bellydance workshops

Viktoriya is doing some workshops again, so I thought I'd post the information in case any of you are interested. The first workshop is for beginners/people who have never bellydanced before. So if you've been wanting to try out bellydance this is perfect for you! The second workshop is taught by both Viktoriya and Aziz. He is teaching zill (finger symbols) technique and Viktoriya is teaching choreography to go with it. Aziz is the best zill player there is! To register for either of the workshops or to ask questions, email Anya at createthedream@hotmail.com

Beginner's Workshops:Friday & Saturday 10 & 11 October 2008
Friday 5:30 to 7:30pm Saturday 10am to 12pm Total cost: $40, $35 for you, if you bring a friend. Dress to move comfortably, preferably in tights or leggings. Bring water and a towel if desired.We will be working hard!

Zills workshop:Saturday 25 October 2008
1:00 to 2:00pm - Aziz: Technique 2:00 to 3:00pm - Viktoryia: Choreography
Total cost: $50 Dress to move comfortably, preferably in tights or leggings. Bring water and a towel if desired. Bring your own zills.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

:sniffle: I wish I could afford them! I'd love to actually get zills down- I was so jealous watching you and Chastity and Munierah, you had so much fun with zills!