Thursday, July 31, 2008

Upcoming events

Greetings All! I thought I would let you all know of a few dance related events coming up that I will be participating in.
Sep 5th-Mini Fest put on by Desert Gypsy Dance Company 6:30pm at Cedar Hills Heritage Park in Cedar Hills (4450 W Cedar Hills Dr). Laurelin and I will be performing with the mother-daughter class that we are taking, and I will be performing with Viktoryia's group Ma'arwaak. It is outside in a park, bring a blanket, picnic dinner etc, family friendly, not to mention FREE.
Sep 13-Meanderings in the Park, a bellydance serai, put on by Lost Caravan. This is at the Payson Memorial Park, 250 South Main Street Payson, from 3:00-7:00 p.m. Also, FREE (and I'm sure, family friendly). I will be dancing with Ma'arwaak again, and also doing a solo.
I don't know yet the exact times for our performances, but I will let you know as soon as I find out.
Here are some related websites in case you want them:
Viktoriya-http://www.bellydancingbyviktoriya.com/
Desert Gypst-http://www.desertgypsydanceco.com/
Lost Caravan http://www.lostcaravan.org/index.html

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll do my best to make it! By the way, I have a new website. Come see it! I stuck you on my blogroll. www.artofseeking.com