Hello All!
Just to let you know I am performing in Thia's annual Springfest (a bellydance festival) March 6th at the Salt Lake Fairgrounds. The festival admission is $7 per person, ages 5 and under are free. The most amazing band ever in the world (and anyone who truly knows me knows I'm talking about Wolfstone www.wolfstone.co.uk) has very kindly granted permission to use some of their music for my performance, so I will be debuting my Scottish Highland/bellydance fusion piece. My performance time is 9:48 pm. I know that's really late, but if you want to come cheer for me I'd love to see you there! Please be aware that it is common for performance times to get either bumped up or pushed back at these kinds of all day festivals, so if you are coming I would recommend getting there a bit early. (Plus it's fun to just come and see lots of fun dancers and sparkly stuff for sale!) I am also performing with my awesome friend Anya's troupe, Tiger Eyes Dance Company, at 8:18 pm. She has done a great job with the choreography, and I think the set will be great!
Ok,thanks for reading my shameless promotion (hey if you can't shamelessly promote yourself on a blog then where can you?) now I'll let you enjoy the pictures of the kids playing in the park in peace hee hee hee

No comments:
Post a Comment