Our Maxed Out Puppetry website has been redesigned, and J. Max has just added our newest video--our adaptation of Rudyard Kipling's "The Elephant's Child or How the Elephant Got its Trunk." feel free to check it out!
There are lots of other videos of our puppet sketches at the same site, too.

1 comment:
Oh, this has been so fun catching up on your blog! And guess what? I'm even in it--in picture form and stuff. And the moose story? I haven one of those too--we were chased by an angry bull moose in the wild. Awesome huh? And if you've only seen three in the wild, then you should move to Huntsville, because we've had them wandering through our backyard like numerous times and stuff.
And furthermore, your kids are HILARIOUS!! I love Wilson kid stories.
Thanks for having a blog (and with a name that's almost, but not quite at all easy to remember!)
Post a Comment