Last week, Gwen was engaged in one of her favorite pastimes-pretending to be a monkey. She declared loudly, "Monkeys run around in cages!" Xander, having absorbed some of the modern terms one learns working at a zoo, said, "Gwennie, they don't HAVE cages in zoos...they're have ENCLOSURES!"
All of this job searching seems to be bearing some fruit...I have an interview on Friday for a pretty good position, so keeep your fingers crossed. I've heard back from a couple of other places, so apparently I'm still in the running for those, too.
Our computer died again, a couple of times, since we last wrote, but we think it's here to stay...we hope, so maybe we'll get back to weekly posting. I was going to post some pictures from Christmas, but they may have been fried with all the backing up and restoring. If so, at least there's a copy on Mom and Dad's computer in California.
With Jon's extensive guidance, I was able to get my podcast up on my aquarimax website. It is only of interest to people who are interested in aquariums, but I just thought I'd mention it as it's something I've been wanting to do for a long time. It's even searchable on iTunes!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rus, do you still work at the Discovery place up at the Gateway? We received passes to go, and it would be cool to go when you happen to be there.
-'Becca
Post a Comment